International conference “Mathematical Optimization Theory and Operations Research” (MOTOR 2022) will be held on July 2-6, 2022, in Petrozavodsk, Republic of Karelia.
The aim of the conference is to bring together a wide research community in the fields of mathematical programming and global optimization, discrete optimization, complexity theory and combinatorial algorithms, games and their applications in relevant practical problems of operations research, mathematical economy and data analysis.
MOTOR 2022 is the fourth international conference, bringing together four well-known Russian and international conferences which were held in Ural, Siberia, and the Far East for a long time:
• Baikal International Triennial School Seminar on Methods of Optimization and Their Applications
• Mathematical Programming and Applications http://mpa.imm.uran.ru/96/en
• Discrete Optimization and Operations Research http://www.math.nsc.ru/conference/door/2016/
• Optimization Problems and their Applications http://opta18.oscsbras.ru/en/
Previous meetings MOTOR:
* Mathematical Optimization Theory and Operations Research (MOTOR 2019) (Ekaterinburg) http://motor2019.uran.ru/
* Mathematical Optimization Theory and Operations Research (MOTOR 2020) (Online) http://www.math.nsc.ru/conference/motor/2020/
* Mathematical Optimization Theory and Operations Research (MOTOR 2021) (Irkutsk, Hybrid) https://conference.icc.ru/event/3/
The Conference MOTOR 2022 will be held on July 2-6, 2022, in Petrozavodsk, Republic of Karelia. The modern problems of optimization theory and operations research, in particular, problems of theory of mathematical optimization, integer programming and combinatorial optimization, global optimization, stochastic integer programming, multi-objective programming, computational complexity of combinatorial optimization problems, approximation algorithms and schemes, heuristics and metaheuristics for decision making and artificial intelligence, game theory, mathematical economics, multilevel programming, optimization in machine learning and data analysis, applications in operations research: scheduling, routing, facility location, packing and cutting, supply chain, etc., will be discussed.
Within the framework of the conference the school for young scientist on optimization theory and operations research will be held.
The organizers plan to publish the best papers of the conference in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (Springer) and special issues of the top journals on optimization theory and operations research.