Within the framework of the conference the next sessions will be organized:
• mathematical programming
• mathematical game theory and applications
• global optimization
• integer programming and combinatorial optimization
• computational complexity, approximation algorithms, schemes, bounds, heuristics and metaheuristics
• optimization models in machine learning and data analysis
• applications in operations research: scheduling, routing, facility location, packing and cutting, manufacturing systems, etc
and the school for young scientist “Modern Problems of Optimization Theory and Operations Research ” will be held.
An estimated number of participants is 120 persons.